- Location: South Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £52k – £53k
- Date Posted: 09/12/2022
- Expiry Date: 14/01/2023
Nights Electrical Engineer/Multi-Skilled Engineer – FMCG
Food manufacturer of well-known brands are looking for an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer with excellent fault-finding skills, including PLC’s.
Job Title: Multi Skilled Engineer / Engineering Technician / Electrical Engineer
Location: South Lincolnshire
Salary: £52k – £53k.
- Do you have a number of years’ experience as a Maintenance Engineer in a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
- Are you a time-served engineer and educated to HNC level, or equivalent, in Engineering?
- Are you a multi-skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias?
- Do you have PLC skills (ideally Siemens S7) that include understanding ladder logic and statement listing?
- Are you a team player?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
- Involves working on a shift pattern across Monday to Friday and every other Sunday.
- Respond to breakdowns, completing planned and preventative maintenance and being involved in machinery installations, when necessary
- Look for opportunities to continually improve the performance of the production machinery
- My client is very profitable and has an excellent reputation with their customers
- With a very stable work force, this branded food manufacturer invests in a strong people culture and is keen to develop its staff through training and rewards
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HM/12277 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463