- Location: Northamptonshire
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: up to £43k
- Date Posted: 05/10/2023
- Expiry Date: 10/11/2023
Salary: up to £43k
(Job Ref: AD/Multi Skilled Engineer
Our client, a leading name in the manufacturing industry, dedicated to producing high-quality products that meet the demands of their customers are currently seeking a talented and adaptable Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their manufacturing team.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Multi-Skilled Engineer in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems and components.
As a Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operation of their manufacturing processes. You will be responsible for both electrical and mechanical maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs of machinery and equipment to minimize downtime and maximize production efficiency.
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance or manufacturing machinery and equipment.
- Diagnose and repair electrical and mechanical issues.
- Conduct safety inspections and ensure all equipment follows safety regulations.
- Collaborate with the production team to identify and address process improvements.
- Assist in the installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Maintain accurate records and maintenance and repair activities.
- As one of the largest international food manufacturers in the UK they are suppliers to all the major retailers and B2B markets.
- Career progression is a given in this company, if you show you want it and work for it – they will make it happen!
If you would like to know more about this role then call Amanda Dolan directly on 01618327463 or email a copy of your CV too email@example.com quoting reference #AD/Multi-Skilled Engineer