- Location: East Lancashire
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
- Date Posted: 26/01/2023
- Expiry Date: 04/03/2023
Assistant Product Developer
Posted by: Silven
Location: East Lancashire
Job Title: Assistant Product Developer
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000
Calling all NPD grads!
This role is a really exciting opportunity for an ambitious and passionate individual looking to get stuck into NPD and grow their career.
It would have you working with an incredibly successful and growing family-owned business. They are very passionate about the quality of their products and the development of their people.
- Assisting the NPD department in all stages of the product development process from concept to launch
- Communicating with other departments such as production to guarantee customer’s expectations are being met with compliant and effective products
- Exciting ability to write new recipes and produce samples for product trials
- Working to deadlines and managing multiple tasks
- Monitoring trends in the market
- Supporting the innovation team
The preferred candidate is an ambitious individual with a food science degree and experience within the food manufacturing industry. They will have a great personality with a passion for food and a thirst to learn and grow their career. They will be inquisitive, resourceful, very well-organised and be able to work collaboratively with their team and the wider business.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then please contact Trudi Sutcliffe at Silven on 020379 43982/07925 627 295 or email Trudi.email@example.com quoting reference TS12503