- Location: Derbyshire
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c. £47,000 (depending on experience)
- Date Posted: 01/12/2022
- Expiry Date: 07/01/2023
Multi-Skilled Days Engineer
c.£47,000 (depending on experience)
Are you looking for a new role to progress in your career? Would you like a new challenge with a major blue-chip company? My client is looking for a Multi-Skilled Day Engineer to join their supportive and collaborative team.
Reporting to the Chief Engineer, the successful candidate will be responsible for,
- Specialising in factory machinery.
- Creating planned and predictive maintenance plans.
- Supporting breakdowns and participate in line improvements across the factory, as you become the Subject Matter Expert for your selected area.
- Adhering to all Good Manufacturing Practice standards in respect of plant, tools and environment.
- Supporting and challenging your colleagues to maintain all company standards.
- Ensuring compliance with the Nestlé quality policy particularly engineering change management and line release.
- Recording breakdowns, root cause analysis and taking ownership of follow up actions.
- Supporting Root Cause Analysis practices and projects.
- Supporting the Capability Build of both the Shift Technicians and the Apprentice Technicians.
- Support and develop the AM team following our TPM roadmap on site.
- Qualified to NVQ level 3/City & Guilds with Electrical Bias or equivalent.
- Ideally multi skilled but electrical bias is essential.
- Desirable experience working with blow moulding equipment and compressed air.
- Able to influence by having strong inter person skills.
- Able to lead, challenge and build capability.
- Able to communicate across all levels and work on own initiative.
- Can manage and prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of problem-solving methodology such as DMAIC, RCA.
- PLC’s, Siemens desirable.
- Fantastic benefits
If you think this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you and would like your next challenge, please click ‘apply now’ to be considered. Alternatively, contact Edward Crampton on 02037943984 or 078 5252 9538 or firstname.lastname@example.org