- Location: Kent
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: up to £75k
- Date Posted: 11/05/2021
- Expiry Date: 11/06/2021
Manufacturing/Operations Manager – Food Manufacturing
Excellent opportunity for a career-minded Operations Manager to work with a committed team in a major branded food manufacturing business
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Manufacturing/Operations Manager
Salary: up to £75k plus car allowance, bonus and benefits
The Candidate – Factory Operations Manager:
- Do you have a proven track record as an Operations/Manufacturing Manager in a Food manufacturing environment?
- Food Manufacturing experience is essential
- Can you demonstrate where you have implemented lean techniques with tangible results?
- Are you motivated by challenge?
- Have you got an Engineering background, ideally?
- Can you demonstrate evidence of strong leadership in your current and previous roles?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
The Role – Factory Operations Manager:
- Reporting to the Site General Manager, this position’s primary responsibility is ensuring organisational effectiveness by providing strong leadership to the factory teams whilst ensuring the delivery of the factory P&L.
- Working with the cross functional management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies and practices.
- You will contribute to the manufacturing strategy development.
- You will deputise for the GM as and when necessary.
- My client is a well-known branded and own-label food manufacturer with manufacturing sites throughout the UK.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known food manufacturing business and be a key player in making a difference to their site.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/MOMK to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 465955.