- Location: Leeds
- Job Type: Finance
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£40,000
- Date Posted: 01/12/2022
- Expiry Date: 07/01/2023
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Management Accountant
Our Client is looking for a talented Management Accountant (Qual/ Part Qual) to join them. It’s a fast-paced branded FMCG Manufacturing Business based in Manchester. You will get to develop your accountancy career and management accountancy experience. The role is really varied and it’s a fabulous opportunity to join a hugely successful business where you will be a key member of the site finance team.
- We’re looking for a talented Management Accountant who has a real passion for what they do and wants a varied and challenging role within in a Manufacturing Environment (Food ideally)
- CIMA Intermediate Management paper or equivalent OR AAT qualified
- Experience of standard costing and manufacturing accounting would be advantageous
- Ability to influence, drive continuous improvement and deliver to tight deadlines is essential
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Head of Finance. Your role as Management Accountant will be to deliver accurate financial and KPI information.
- Assist budget holders with preparation of forecasts and annual budgets
- Report on Financial results, identify any variance on materials / labour costs and analysis
- Review and implement any corrective actions, / new controls
- Attend and contribute financial analysis for Planning. Project, Stock & Yield meetings etc as required
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Gemma Harris, at firstname.lastname@example.org ref GH11881 or call me on 07399 934 816 for a confidential discussion.