- Location: Manchester, Rochdale
- Job Type: Finance
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£30-38k, Bonus, Pension
- Date Posted: 14/02/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/03/2022
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Management Accountant
Location: Manchester, Rochdale
Salary: c£30-38k, Bonus, Pension
Our Client is looking for a talented Management Accountant ( Qual/ Part Qual) to join them. It’s a fast paced branded FMCG Manufacturing Business based in Manchester. You will get to develop your accountancy career and management accountancy experience. The role is really varied and it’s a fabulous opportunity to join a hugely successful business where you will be a key member of the site senior leadership team.
- We’re looking for a talented Management Accountant who has a real passion for what they do and wants a varied and challenging role within in a Manufacturing Environment
- CIMA Intermediate Management paper or equivalent OR AAT qualified
- Experience of standard costing and manufacturing accounting would be advantageous
- Ability to influence, drive continuous improvement and deliver to tight deadlines is essential
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Operational Finance Business Partner. Your role as Management Accountant will be to deliver accurate financial and KPI information.
- Work with Engineering personnel with financial evaluation for Capital expenditure projects & monitor capital expenditure against approved budgets
- Work with NPD, Engineering, and FLMs to derive costings for all private brand tenders and communicate assumptions etc to HQ commercial finance
- Assist budget holders with preparation of forecasts and annual budgets
- Report on Financial results, identify any variance on materials / labour costs and analysis
- Review and implement any corrective actions, / new controls
- Attend and contribute financial analysis for Planning. Project , Stock & Yield meetings etc as required
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Maxime Cable, at email@example.com quoting ref MC10518 or call me on 01485 520000 for a confidential discussion.