- Location: Shropshire
- Job Type: Facilities / Maintenance
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£45k
- Date Posted: 30/11/2022
- Expiry Date: 07/01/2023
Location – Shropshire
Salary – c£45k
Shifts – Mon-Fri (with some weekend flexibility)
Lead and supervise the management of the Maintenance and utilities team. Help to set the site strategy for PPM and ensure all policies are followed and regulated.
- Working cross functionally on site you will project manage any planned maintenance utilising the different departments on site to complete said project.
- Develop and train the team of engineers and facilities administration across the shifts.
- Assure all standards and procedures are in place and regularly updated to govern all safe working practices.
- Manage a team of 6.
- You will need to have a relevant engineering discipline. Ideally you will be a time served engineer with experience in maintenance and facilities engineering specifically.
- Have a detailed engineering knowledge of modern continuous, food production processes.
- Good working knowledge of associated disciplines including Project Management, Health and Safety and Food safety.
- Experience of managing teams in a manufacturing environment.
- Well invested site with best-in-class practices across each function.
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please contact Amelia on 01618327463 or email directly at email@example.com quoting reference AHC12220