- Location: Lancashire
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: 43500.00
- Date Posted: 16/05/2023
- Expiry Date: 17/06/2023
Job Title: Maintenance Planner
Salary: £43,500 + benefits
This exclusive role is a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Planner to join a household name, on one of their flagship manufacturing sites. It’s an exciting role and the opportunity to join a great Maintenance team! A real opportunity to join a highly professional organisation that is going from strength to strength.
- We’re looking for high calibre Maintenance Planner who has a recognised engineering apprenticeship to join this busy Engineering Team
- You will have superb knowledge of fault finding / maintenance along with proven experience of working within an engineering/maintenance role in food manufacturing/ FMCG.
- You’ll be a team player who, always delivering the very highest standards and working with openness, honesty, passion and integrity. Your well-developed influencing skills will make you successful in this key role.
- You will have a passion for continuous improvement and be able to demonstrate successful utilisation of Lean & World Class Manufacturing techniques.
- To improve the operational performance of the Maintenance team by the development of an effective planning cycle for all engineering activities undertaken on site. Also, ensure that all resources – assets, labour and spares are optimised to minimize operational cost and ensure compliance with relevant maintenance plans, statutory legislation and mandatory tasks.
- Responsible for creating daily/ weekly maintenance plans across site.
- Ensure prioritisation of statutory legislation/H&S/mandatory tasks.
- To plan, allocate and ensure optimisation of available engineering resource – labour and spares to maintain and improve operational effectiveness.
- Review of PM effectiveness in conjunction with Engineering Manager’s and develop new maintenance task and improvement techniques.
- My client is a market leading player in the food manufacturing industry that has seen impressive growth in its sector over the last few years.
- An opportunity now exists for a Maintenance Planner to drive performance and support the development of this ambitious engineering team.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting opportunity with a brand leading business, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref CH/13306 or call Carole on 0161 832 7463 to discuss the role further.