- Location: South Yorkshire
- Job Type: Facilities / Maintenance
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: up to c£60k
- Date Posted: 25/05/2023
- Expiry Date: 07/07/2023
Location – South Yorkshire
Salary – up to c£60k
The Maintenance & Reliability Manager will be responsible for maintaining and improving the systems of work, procedures, performance, conduct and behaviour in all aspects for the Shift Engineers and Machine Minders ensuring the Production Teams and Area Managers are fully supported.
- Be the main contact point for production in the escalation of engineering-based issues requiring either internal or external support during normal working hours.
- In association with the Engineering Supervisors, Manage the crewing of shifts in terms of holiday and absence cover to ensure the production lines are effectively supported.
- Work with the Production Area Managers in all discipline, grievance and briefing scenarios Develop and train the team of engineers and facilities administration across the shifts.
- The Maintenance & Reliability Manager is a key member of the Engineering Team and under the direction of the Chief Engineering Manager will take part in the duty rota and out of hours support to ensure Engineering Management support of the site 24/7.
- Ensure Engineering Team complete the PPM requirements on their line / area of accountability and to a good standard.
- Experience in an engineering role, including maintenance information
systems, maintenance scheduling, report writing, quality systems & standards, stores
ordering/ control systems and basic financial control.
- Good Understanding of Mechanical, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Electrical, Electronic, PLC to a level required to support Engineering Team with training & Development and Trouble Shooting.
- Have a detailed engineering knowledge of modern continuous, food/FMCG production processes.
- Highly self-motivated with a “can do” attitude.
- Experience of managing teams in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong communicator, able to establish facts through investigation and to express information and ideas confidently and clearly.
- Food manufacturing business that are successful in their field.
Click apply If you’re interested in applying for this position, please contact Carole Hearn on 0161 832 7463 or email Carole directly at carole.hearn@Silven.co.uk quoting reference CH/13379