- Location: South Yorkshire
- Job Type: Facilities / Maintenance
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: C£60-63k DOE
- Date Posted: 26/05/2023
- Expiry Date: 07/07/2023
Maintenance Manager – Food Manufacturing
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: C£60-63k DOE
We are looking for a dynamic is looking for Maintenance Manager to join this leading FMCG manufacturer in their state of the art plant.
- We’re looking for a high calibre Maintenance Manager who can drive change, who thrives on responsibility and with experience of working in an FMCG manufacturing site.
- Experience of delivering FMEA and RCM are beneficial but not essential.
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of factory performance improvement.Along with this you have experience of team development and talent management.
- As Maintenance Manager you will be a role model for your team, always delivering the very highest standards and working with openness, honesty and integrity.
- Your well-developed influencing skills will make you successful in this key role.
- As Maintenance Engineering Manager you will report to the Engineering Manager on site you have a large engineering team reporting to you and will be a key influencer across the business.
- You will direct the performance of your team, whilst ensuring the strategic thinking of the business is deliverable at all levels.
- As Maintenance Manager you will drive continuous improvement through the operation using LEAN Manufacturing tools.
- My client is a well-known company who can offer a great career path with fantastic benefits and opportunity to progress through sites.
- An opportunity now exists for a Maintenance Manager to play a key part in driving change.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref LO/13387 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call Lois on 0161 832 7463.