Maintenance Manager/Assistant Engineering ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 26/02/2021
Maintenance Manager/Assistant Engineering Manager
- Time served/HNC or equivalent
- Experience of working within a food or FMCG factory
- Knowledge of PLC’s and robotics
The purpose of the role is to effectively maintain and manage a large food factory. Responsible for the safe and effective deployment of a food safe maintenance program, ensuring that health and safety and food safety are paramount in how the team delivers the program.
To support the Production Manager and Production team to exceed planned output targets and reduce waste in areas daily.
- Implement and manage a performance management system for the engineering team, ensuring they are motivated and trained to deliver at the highest levels to support the production team
- Working with the engineering and production teams assist in the execution of PPM activities
- Lead the engineering team ensuring the efficiency and availability targets are met
- Increase OEE and line efficiencies through the effective leadership of a team of multi-skilled personnel to improve plant start up performance.
- Manage the departments costs within agreed budgets, with areas of overspend reported on in a timely manner.
- To work with the Technical manager to improve the factory GMP standards in all areas
- My client is within the food and drink sector with an enviable presence. They are continuing to grow year on year.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/8825 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 07792 466140