- Location: Lancashire
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£54.5k + Benefits
- Date Posted: 16/05/2023
- Expiry Date: 17/06/2023
Maintenance Excellence Manager/Reliability Manager.
Salary – c£54.5k + Benefits
- The purpose of this role is to develop and deliver an effective asset maintenance strategy based upon current best practice which will lead to an improved operational performance of all sites-based equipment.
- Develop and drive the annual implementation plan for the Maintenance Excellence Roadmap towards achievement of World Class Manufacturing standard.
- Creation of key engineering systems, policies and processes in line with UK statutory legislation, Group Technical, H&S and Environmental requirements.
- Undertake enhanced analysis of the site CMMS information and other company systems and create a ‘data driven, top loss’ culture within the department.
- Drive RCA (Root Cause Analysis) techniques within the Engineering team.
- Support RCA/5 why analysis/problem solving techniques
- Develop and support the site and departmental 5s programme.
- Create and support implementation and governance of the site Autonomous Maintenance Roadmap plan.
- Time served engineer ideally educated to HNC or above.
- Experience as a supervisor in engineering within a food or FMCG environment.
- Knowledge of best practice in reliability engineering.
- Understanding of lean manufacturing.
- A positive motivated team player
- Global organisation a true leader in their market.
- Opportunities exist to progress within the business.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity call Carole on 0161 832 7463 or email Carole direct at carole.hearn@Silven.co.uk with a copy of your CV quoting reference CH/13307