- Location: Southeast
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £ Competitive Salary
- Date Posted: 01/06/2023
- Expiry Date: 07/07/2023
Monday – Friday 8am-5pm.
I am working with a world leading client who is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their growing team, in an exciting period of high investment and expansion. With opportunity to progress within the company, my client is looking for an ambitious and dedicated individual to make an impact in the company.
Reporting to the Site Facilities Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Carrying out maintenance and operation of site/ building services and equipment to ensure reliability of the depot operation.
- Auditing, inspecting, monitoring, adjusting, and maintaining plant and equipment to maintain optimum efficiency.
- Responding to breakdowns and emergency situations.
- Carrying out both planned and reactive maintenance.
- HNC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience within FMCG / Logistics / Warehousing / Depots
- Preferred experience with water treatment, refrigerator equipment, loading bay equipment, and ventilation
If you are an individual looking for your next challenge, please click ‘apply now’ to be considered. Alternatively, contact Nicole Curtis on 02037943984 or 07784460169 or email@example.com