- Location: Lancashire
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Circa £35k day-based role
- Date Posted: 11/01/2022
- Expiry Date: 28/02/2022
Maintenance Engineer / Electrically Biased
Are you an engineer with experience working as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer in a Food Manufacturing/FMCG environment? Then this company needs you!
Location – Lancashire
Job Title – Multi-Skilled Engineer
Salary – Circa £35k day-based role
- You must be a time served Engineer with minimum 3 years-experience working within fast paced Food Manufacturing.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work well with all departments
- You must have an outstanding attitude towards delivering the expected outputs and contributing to the goals of the business.
- Respond to breakdowns, completing planned and preventative maintenance and being involved in machinery installations, when necessary.
- Optimise line performance to meet and exceed Key performance indicators in the areas of equipment reliability and efficiency.
- Be able to optimize plant performance.
- A food manufacturer based in Lancashire
If you would like to know about this role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org reference CH/10250 or call Carole on:0161 832 7463