- Location: Merseyside, Cheshire, North Wales
- Job Type: Supply Chain/Logistics/Inventory
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: up to £60K depending on experience
- Date Posted: 10/11/2021
- Expiry Date: 31/12/2021
Logistics & Supply Chain Manager – FMCG/Food
My client is an ingredient supplier, keen to speak to ambitious, driven, and experienced Logistics & Supply Chain Managers for this new role.
Posted by: Silven Recruitment
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Location: Merseyside, Cheshire, North Wales
Salary: up to £60K depending on experience
- Do you have experience in a logistics, Supply Chain Management role in a food or FMCG environment?
- Has your role incorporated Planning, Logistics, warehouse and Stock control?
- Can you clearly demonstrate your organisational, planning, communication and influencing skills?
- Do you have experience working with transport companies and warehouse suppliers?
- Do you have Shipping/import experience?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
- Reporting to the Director, you will focus on the development of the supply chain systems to ensure the most effective supply chain.
- The role will incorporate managing relationships with key transport and warehouse providers.
- You will develop demand-to-build processes to improve supply and planning accuracy to ensure customer satisfaction and optimal stockholding.
- Driving efficiency and productivity improvements, you will be tasked with reducing cost and maximising quality & availability to the customer.
- Looking after & managing the whole supply chain function ensuring all processes & procedures are in place.
- My client is a growing and sustainable ingredient company supplying innovative products to the consumer markets.
- With ambitious growth plans this is a great time to join and be part of this quality focussed business.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/10101 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 016 832 7463 or mobile 07792 466140.