- Location: Oxfordshire
- Job Type: Supply Chain/Logistics/Inventory
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £45k
- Date Posted: 23/11/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/12/2022
Logistics Planning Manager
Are you a Logistics Planning Manager with planning and Performance management or managing cost and resources in a production/ retail, logistics environment?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – clear and effective
- Reliable, and able to step up to be Logistics Manager role when required
- Able to identify opportunity from large data sets, tracking trends and taking the opportunities
- Deliver communication to the team on KPI’s and manage feedback effectively
To plan and deliver a great service to our customers with maximum efficiency. To form great relationships with agencies and other 3rd parties, making sure that the delivery of our product gets to our customers safely, on time and in full.
To be able to present complicated information simply and to drive continuous improvement through management information continuously reviewing ways to aid efficiency, add value and reduce costs.
To be able to influence at the Senior Manager and Director level, being proficient in using Microsoft Power Point and Excel. To be able to analyse data and build plans based on that understanding.
To work with all other departments to ensure the service we provide to our internal customers runs in parallel with our delivery plan and resource.
- My client is a successful food manufacturer supplying the major retailers
- Due to a recent retirement an opening has arisen.
- Further growth is planned and so this is an exciting time to join this business.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/12812 to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.