- Location: East Yorkshire.
- Job Type: Supply Chain/Logistics/Inventory
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£55k - £75k DOE.
- Date Posted: 28/04/2023
- Expiry Date: 03/06/2023
Operations Manager – Agriculture
Are you looking to build a long career as part of the Senior Leadership team? Join a business who operates at the beginning of the “farm to fork” process and contribute to their growth.
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: East Yorkshire.
Salary: c£55k – £75k DOE.
- Are you an experienced Logistics and Operations Manager from a Food Manufacturing (preferably chilled) or Farming Agricultural background?
- Can you demonstrate a track record of driving performance of both machinery and people?
- Have you succeeded in a pressurised, fast-paced environment?
- Have you successfully implemented continuous improvement techniques?
- Have you strategically contributed at a high level to drive improvements?
- Are you able to manage relationships with key stakeholders and traders?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…
- You will be responsible for managing a team of 25 people, plus external farmers who essentially are stakeholders.
- The role will involve motivating, developing, and leading the workforce in an agricultural environment, looking to employ appropriate lean manufacturing tools and techniques.
- You will ensure the daily goals for the farm are consistently achieved and in doing so maximise the use of resources including raw materials, labour, and machinery.
- My client has an excellent reputation with their customers.
- This is a fantastic place to work with excellent benefits.
- 3rd generation farmers.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HM13199 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion or call Hannah directly on 0161 832 7463.