- Location: Greater Manchester
- Job Type: Supply Chain/Logistics/Inventory
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £33k
- Date Posted: 28/11/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/12/2022
Are you a Logistics Coordinator with experience in the transport department in a logistics environment?
Location: Greater Manchester
- PC literate, including working ability with Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint and Word – Essential
- Customer focussed
- Experience gained in a busy administrative role
To provide comprehensive co-ordination and administrative support for the Logistics Department on shifts working 4 on 4 off days and nights.
At the start of shifts, to provide Drivers with all the paperwork and equipment needed for them to carry.
Work closely with the drivers so they have all the relevant information and paperwork needed.
To process all documents involved in compliance with transport and health and safety legislation, e.g., for tachographs, Road Transport Directive, agency labour, RIDDOR and risk assessments.
- My client is a successful food manufacturer supplying the major retailers
- Due to a recent resignation an opening has arisen.
- Further growth is planned and so this is an exciting time to join this business.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/12208 to email@example.com for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.