- Location: Hertfordshire
- Job Type: Other Managerial Job Function
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c £50-£55k
- Date Posted: 18/02/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/03/2022
My client is a B2B manufacturer that is bursting with innovation and creativity. They are a fast-growing and dynamic business who invest heavily in their team and put their values at the top of their agenda.
This role plays a vital part in their disruptive innovation and growth plans for the future. It will allow the right candidate to make the department their own – exciting opportunity!
Salary: c £50-£55k
Role: Laboratory Manager
- Brand new position brought about by growth, you will be managing the new inhouse lab to drive forward both NPD and Innovation.Working with both SME’s and some of the biggest names in the FMCG industry, no two days will be the same!
- Lead by example, ensuring a safe and efficient work place is maintained at all times
- To ensure that all employees within the Production departments are adequately trained within their working areas and signed off accordingly, ensuring individuals are multi-skilled in all areas of the Warehouse
- Be part of the HACCP team attending monthly managers meetings and lead ad-hoc production meetings as required
- Ensure that CCPs are recorded and finished product is booked, and adjust system accordingly
- To ensure any non-conformances within the Production departments are followed up and resolved to a satisfactory standard according to Company policies and procedures.
- Monitor production to ensure jobs are done to high standard with accurate following of processes.
- 5 years’ experience as Laboratory Manager or as Senior Technician
- Degree educated in Chemistry / Food Science / Chemical Engineering
- Able to work with all allergens and chemicals and strong aromas.
- Highly organised and methodical
- Good organoleptic skills an advantage
- Support in BRC certification (Internal audits etc.)
- Meticulous attention to detail, ability to influence stakeholders and clients and well organised.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please forward CV’s to email@example.com quoting reference KG/LBM172 or call 07399 935 170 / 0161 832 7463