Junior Demand Planner – Little MoonsSilven Recruitment Posted 29/03/2021
Junior Demand Planner – Little Moons
Little Moons are an entrepreneurial challenger brand that is bursting with innovation and creativity. They are a fast-growing and dynamic business who invest heavily in their team and put their values at the top of the agenda. Their state of art factory in London is where the magic happens that they are looking to add some superstars to the family!
These roles play a vital part in their disruptive innovation and growth plans for the future. Roles and responsibilities at Little Moons can change and grow at scale, giving the right people opportunities to grow and evolve their career at pace.
Location: Park Royal, London
Due to Little Moon’s rapidly growth demand profile and customer base they are looking for a motivated and experienced Junior Demand Planner to join their team. This role will be essential in relation to processing all customer orders and communicating order status effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
- Receiving and processing all customer orders, including initial order data entry as well as maintaining accurate and up to date order amendments.
- Advising customers on all relevant aspect of their orders, including timely communication of order acknowledgements and responding to customer queries related to orders.
- Managing, sorting and continuous upkeep of the orders email account.
- Liaising internally with Supply teams regarding order status, stock availability and delivery dates, as well as communicating this information to the Sales team where required.
- Monitoring orders against forecasted volumes and reporting significant variances to relevant stakeholders.
- Experience of customer order processing or demand planning in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; food supply chain or start-up experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent IT skills, in particular excel and order processing systems. Previous use of Sage is ideal, but not essential.
- Fast and highly accurate data entry skills, with a keen attention to detail and the ability to hit deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Meticulous attention to detail and extremely focused – if something is worth doing it is worth doing right!
- A natural problem solver that relishes a challenge and finding solutions.
- People focused, confident and able to remain calm under pressure.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please forward CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KG/8931 or call 07399 935 170 / 0161 832 7463
Please note that this recruit is part of a retained business partnership between Little Moons and Silven Recruitment. Any CVs sent direct or by other agencies will be redirected through Silven.