- Location: Suffolk
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£50k - £58k + Company Benefits
- Date Posted: 01/09/2022
- Expiry Date: 15/10/2022
Job Role – Senior Production Planner
Salary – c£50k – £58k + Company Benefits.
Location – Suffolk
As a Planning professional within food manufacturing, you will be managing the movement of materials into the site and then distributing finished goods to key retail customers.
Reporting to the Site Operations Manager, the duties of the Senior Planner will include:
- Effectively managing the control of movement for all materials whether that be raw materials, packaging, or ingredients throughout the site ensuring this all meets site requirements.
- Develop and maintain all production schedules and inventory levels. Basing this on the forward sales forecasting and any other appropriate promotions.
- Full responsibility for delivering OTIF performance as well as identifying any problems that may impede OTIF delivery on all orders.
- Co-ordinate and communicate effectively with all commercial, logistics, production, and technical teams.
- Responsible for the accurate planning of all manufactured products, optimising capacity, and the use of labour to meet the forecast driven by Commercial and the customer.
- You will be required to have previous production planning experience within a food manufacturing environment that has a high demand for their products.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate examples in which you have managed and developed your team to a higher level of success.
- Knowledge of maintaining inventory levels is essential to this role.
- Strong knowledge and business acumen when it comes to forecasting, budget controls and cost management is essential before applying.
- Knowledge of manufacturing planning systems and logistics costings.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to email@example.com with HM11806 or call 0161 832 7463 and ask for Hannah.