- Location: North London – can consider other locations and hybrid working is an option too
- Job Type: Warehouse
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£30K - £40k + benefits
- Date Posted: 24/01/2022
- Expiry Date: 28/02/2022
Due to the increase in business my client is looking to recruit an Inventory Controller.
Job Title: Inventory Controller
Location: North London – can consider other locations and hybrid working is an option too
Salary: c£30K – £40k + benefits
*We’re looking for a graduate calibre individual who can drive change, who thrives on responsibility and who wants to make a real difference.
*You’ll have experience of Warehouse Management systems – ideally D365. Also, good experience with Microsoft office.
*You’ll be able to build relationships with 3PL partners and internal colleagues.
Stock accuracy – daily reconciliations of 3PL inventory levels against stockholding across UK and EU warehouses. Investigate, understand, and resolve any variances identified
Monitoring and understanding stock on hold across the business and working with internal stakeholders and 3PL partners to influence action that maximises stock availability.
- Investigation and resolution of queries relating to sales and purchase order processing
- Support review of current processes and document ways of working. With particular focus on the changes arising from the introduction of new IT systems.
- Providing analysis and insight into inventory transactions across the business and identifying CI initiatives and cost saving opportunities.
- Early identification and communication of potential short shelf life and other stock risks that could impact saleability. Working with stakeholders across the business to minimise risk and mitigate cost impacts.
- Reporting – providing daily / weekly / period reports as required
- Stocktakes – support the Inventory Manager and 3PL partners to prepare and conduct regular stocktakes.
- Attend regular reviews with internal stakeholders and key 3PL partners.
- Providing internal colleagues and 3PL partners with ad hoc reports and information as required. Conducting investigations and facilitating stock transactions as required.
- Support the H&S culture within the Westmill business and support our 3PL partners with theirs.
- Provide support for other Inventory and wider Logistics tasks as required by the business.
*My client is a market leading food manufacturer that has seen impressive growth in its sector over the last few years.
*An opportunity now exists for an Inventory Controller to play a key part in driving change.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/10379 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.