- Location: United Kingdom
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Contract
- Salary: Day rate ££
- Date Posted: 07/11/2022
- Expiry Date: 17/12/2022
Interim Packaging Engineer
Interim Packaging Engineer | Contract | Outside IR35 | Day rate
Do you have experience in fast-paced food manufacturing environments? Join a food manufacturer that is looking to innovate and push boundaries.
You will be involved in a project to increase product shelf life of their ambient range.
What you need:
- Experience in the packaging of aseptic long-life/bulk products.
- Ability to think on your feet, someone who can creatively improve on plans and processes.
- Ideally have experience in food manufacturing, if not in pharma.
- To be available with the potential to start early next week.
- Day rate££.
- Outside IR35.
- Opportunity to be involved in a global company who are looking to push the boundaries of their product
- It will be a consultancy project – part-time and flexible.
Next steps If you’re interested in finding out more, apply using the link today.