- Location: North West London
- Job Type: H&S Hygiene
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits c£28-32k (Nights)
- Date Posted: 07/02/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/03/2022
North West London
Competitive Salary and Benefits c£28-32k (Nights)
Reporting to the Site Hygiene Manager you will be responsible for effectively managing all aspects of the hygiene department to deliver output requirements. You will be accountable for a team of Hygiene Operatives and Team Leaders.
My client is in an exciting period of growth and with a strong brand name and a fantastic culture of recognition and development this is a great time to join them and have a real influence in this key role.
This role bridges supervisor across the night shift and is 5 days, 40 hours a week. Brand new role brought about due to growth.
- Delivering these requirements by controlling labour and materials within agreed budgets.
- Ensuring maximum efficiency of department to meet cleaning standards and requirements within timescales and costs.
- Ensure all scheduled cleans are completed.
- Use of auditing methods to measure and improve cleaning standards.
- Developing and maintaining cleaning schedules with task orders/SOP for all plant, equipment and premises.
- Attainment of external audits/hygiene standards by maintaining up to date records.
- Ensuring equipment handovers are carried out and systems developed to give clean start-ups for production requirements.
- Ensuring all corrective actions are closed out and recorded.
- Appropriate level of previous experience within a manufacturing unit in a hygiene supervisory role.
- Proven track record of development and engagement with staff
- Basic Food hygiene and level 3 Food Safety.
- Can demonstrate basic practical examples and knowledge of HACCP & TACCP.
- Ability to improve performance by utilising KPIs to drive improvements
- Ability to communicate with and influence direct reports.
- Good general IT skills (Word and Excel)
- An understanding of stock control, fiscal controls and performance improvement plans to realise budget savings.
- Experience of BRC and multi-retailer Codes of Practices
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting reference KG/9849 email@example.com or call Keeley on 0161 832 7463 / 07399 935 170