- Location: Bedfordshire
- Job Type: H&S Hygiene
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£35k-£40k Package and Bonus
- Date Posted: 17/02/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/03/2022
Hygiene Manager Days.
Salary – c£35k-£40k Package and Bonus.
Location – Bedfordshire
A leader in their category. This role is for one of their busiest sites that supplies great products to all major retailers.
- You must have previous experience as a Hygiene Manager within a Food Manufacturing environment.
- HACCP Level 3.
- Food Safety and Hygiene Level 3 is essential.
- Previous high-risk experience would be preferred but not essential.
- An understanding of BRC audits and retailer standards is preferred.
- Help to maintain all the sanitation and hygiene to the highest standard whilst on shift, as well as assist with audits.
- Ensure that all cleaning is completed safely, on time and supports the ‘Right First time’ ethos of the business.
- Investigate fully any Out of Specification results from swabs and along with the Technical Manager identify trends that require investigation and make recommendations based on the investigations.
- Reporting into the Head of Technical, managing a team including cleaners, charge hands and line managers.
- This business has seen consistent growth over the past few years.
- Leader in their category. Supplying all the major retailers and food service.
To apply for this position contact Carole on 0161 832 7463 or email Carole directly at carole.hearn@Silven.co.uk quoting reference CH/10553