- Location: Northwest - Cumbria
- Job Type: H&S Hygiene
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£35k - £40k + benefits
- Date Posted: 10/02/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/03/2022
Hygiene Manager Days
Salary – c£35k – £40k + benefits
Location – Northwest – Cumbria
European leader in their category with multiple sites across the UK. This role is for one of their sites that supplies great products to all major retailers.
- You must have previous experience as a Hygiene Manager preferably within a Food Manufacturing environment.
- Food Safety and Hygiene Level 3 is essential.
- Solid understanding of Food Safety and Health & Safety legislation and its application
- An understanding of BRC audits and retailer standards is preferred.
- Manage all cleaning activities that take place in and around the production area and for maintaining everyday standards of hygiene across the site
- The role will manage site-based production area cleaning contractors and/or Cleaning Teams.
- Responsible for achieving budgeted figures
- Planning and prioritising work and ensuring maximum use of resources
- Ensuring efficiency and conformance to plan (cleaning schedule compliance)
- Manage compliance to Health & Safety requirements where they relate to cleaning activities carried out by staff and contractors
- Identify measurement and publication of key performance indicators where they relate to cleaning and cleaning contractor activity
- This business is part of a big portfolio and has seen consistent growth over the past few years.
- European leader in their category. Supplying all the major retailers and food service.
To apply for this position contact Carole on 0161 832 7463 or email Carole directly at carole.hearn@Silven.co.uk quoting reference CH/10495