- Location: West Yorkshire
- Job Type: H&S Hygiene
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: up to 70k
- Date Posted: 04/08/2023
- Expiry Date: 08/09/2023
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: up to 70k
(Job Ref: AD/13776)
HSE Professional required for a forward-thinking International Manufacturing company to safeguard the well-being of their workforce and ensure compliance with health, safety, and environmental regulations.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a H&S Manager role, ideally within a manufacturing environment (FMCG)
- Strong understanding of Health, Safety & Environment legislations, audit handling and management systems within a manufacturing environment
- An ability to influence all levels of the organisation to improve health and safety with strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Work with the leadership team to ensure adequate precautions and controls are in place in relation to the associated risks of the processes
- Develop and drive the Environmental Health and Safety plan for the site in pursuit of HSE excellence
- Ensure all site projects are risk assessed and carried out in adherence with the appropriate HSE measures
- Ensure all sites meet national and international regulatory requirements by implementing relevant procedures and policies
- As one of the largest international food manufacturers in the UK they are suppliers to all the major retailers and B2B markets.
- Career progression is a given in this company, if you show you want it and work for it – they will make it happen!
If you would like to know more about this role then call Amanda Dolan directly on 01618327463 or email a copy of your CV too firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #AD/13776