- Location: North London
- Job Type: H&S Hygiene
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £40-45k DOE
- Date Posted: 18/05/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/06/2022
Job Title – Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor
Location – North London
Salary – £40-45k DOE
Would you like to drive the safety culture for a chilled food manufacturer that is currently experiencing a huge spike in growth?
- NEBOSH Diploma. IOSH. IEMA are expected.
- Experience of influencing positive changes within the organisation, supporting the development of a Health & Safety culture across the site.
- Management systems experience – e.g ISO14001, ISO4500.
- Exposure to working with all key stakeholders to develop and maintain a positive HSE culture.
- Must have first class communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven examples of behavioural safety successes/near misses/accident reporting etc.
- You will be responsible for driving the safety culture onsite and ensuring everyone adheres to the company’s policies on safety.
- Deliver training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Keep up to date on any changes to legislation to ensure continued compliance.
- Take an active role in work practices including 5S, AM and problem solving (including root cause analysis), to drive continuous improvement activity throughout the site.
- One of the UKs largest supplier of chilled food-to-go products to all major retailers and food service.
- Company offers excellent benefits including bonus. pension scheme, life insurance, long service awards, etc.
If you would like to know more about this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KG/10872 or call 0161 8/32 7463 or 07399 935 170 for a confidential chat.