- Location: Suffolk, Norfolk, East Anglia, Cambridge, Thetford, Norwich, Ipswich, Newmarket, Bury st Edmunds
- Job Type: HR - Human Resources
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£26-28k Permanent
- Date Posted: 25/04/2023
- Expiry Date: 03/06/2023
Posted by: Silven.
Job Title: HR Advisor, HR Officer
Location: Suffolk, Norfolk, East Anglia, Cambridge, Thetford, Norwich, Ipswich, Newmarket, Bury st Edmunds
Salary: c£26-28k Permanent
A career in HR? Ready for the next step?
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic HR administrator or junior HR advisor who has had 12 months experience in HR and wants to further develop their career. It’s a really varied role and you will have the opportunity to working for an inspiring HR Manager. This is truly a great opportunity if you want to work for a global business group who will offer you a career path in HR, mentoring and an opportunity to gain your CIPD qualifications.
- We’re looking for a HR Advisor or HR administrator who is ready for their next challenge who has a real passion for people and wants a career within HR.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the HR Manager as HR Advisor, a varied workload including managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations.
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation.
- Supporting the HR manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
- Absence and Attendance Management and report on site attendance and KPI’s as required. Where appropriate provide advice and support with the implementation of procedures including all documentation on Absence Management.
- Activities to ensure effective and accurate reporting of HR KPI’s and supporting corrective actions and interventions.
- Daily interface with line managers, guiding and advising them accordingly, specifically on any employee relation matters.
- Support the recruitment process from placing advert through to day one, as required.
- Manages professional and timely Induction and related onboarding activity along with supporting additional training (see below).
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please e-mail a copy of your CV to Maxime Cable, quoting ref MC13180 or contact me on 07792 465247 for a confidential discussion.