- Location: South Wales
- Job Type: H&S Hygiene
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£47.5k + Bonus, Benefits
- Date Posted: 29/03/2023
- Expiry Date: 05/05/2023
Quality Auditor – Food Industry
Job Title: QA
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the food industry.
- Food science degree desirable
- HACCP, BRC and Internal Auditing experience
- Computer literate (good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications)
- Organisational and planning skills
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Demonstrable problem-solving ability
- Provide Technical support to the site by providing solutions to technical issues, and ensuring daily compliance to all systems and standards.
- Follow all Health and Safety requirements across site.
- Follow all procedures to ensure compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards.
- Complete all records in line with site standards.
- Highlight any potential issues that pose a risk to Food Safety or product quality to line manager.
- Be prepared if required to talk to auditors, answering any auditor questions to the best of your ability.
- Be proactive in working with colleagues.
- Rapidly expanding food manufacturer that has seen impressive growth over the last few years.
- An opportunity now exists for an ambitious Quality professional to join this progressive business.
To apply for this role please contact Amelia on email@example.com or alternatively on 01618327463 quoting reference #AHC12944