- Location: Lancashire
- Job Type: H&S Hygiene
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: up to £50k + benefits
- Date Posted: 10/02/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/03/2022
Health & Safety & Environmental Specialist
This is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety specialist to join a market-leading food group at their manufacturing site in Lancashire
Role: HSE Manager
Salary: up to £50k + benefits
- Must have previous experience in a Safety, Health & Environmental role in a food or FMCG manufacturing environment
- You will have NEBOSH certificate
- Strong attention to detail as internal audits. Planning and organisational skills
- Ability to apply knowledge of Health and Safety/Environmental legislation
- Work well under pressure, be team focused, influential, flexible, a strong communicator and confident
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitor the effectiveness of the HSE policy, recommend changes and ensure practices which are potentially hazardous are brought to Management attention.
- To continually maintain, develop and improve safety and environmental standards.
- Work closely with all departments in developing an engaged workforce putting H&S first
- Support the business and effectively communicate the measuring and monitoring performance against the Site HS&E KPIs.
- Facilitate the implementation of policies and procedures which help reduce risk and support a positive HS&E culture.
- Keep abreast of any changes or updates to relevant legislation and industry guidance/best practice. Furthermore, ensure that such information is communicated and acted upon within your day-to-day role.
- Excellent career prospects exist for ambitious individuals.
- A major player within their market
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity, then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/10515 in the subject field to email@example.com or call Carole on 0161 832 7463