- Location: Cambridgeshire
- Job Type: H&S Hygiene
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: up to £30k + benefits
- Date Posted: 22/10/2021
- Expiry Date: 30/11/2021
Health, Safety & Environmental Coordinator/HSE Coordinator
This is an excellent opportunity for a Health, Safety & Environment coordinator/advisor to join a market-leading food group at one of their sites.
Role: HSE Coordinator/Advisor
Salary: up to £30k + benefits
- Must have previous experience in a Safety, Health & Environmental role in a food/FMCG or manufacturing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to apply knowledge of Health and Safety/Environmental legislation
- Work well under pressure, be team focused, influential, flexible, a strong communicator and confident
- Demonstrate your experience with behavioural safety
What you’ll be doing:
- To ensure the Group’s Health and Safety Policy and procedures are maintained consistently across the site
- Develop and deliver training sessions to meet employee training needs
- To support the role of the company’s Health and Safety committees, including arranging and attending meetings.
- Support managers to maintain safe systems of work and implement best practice, including providing specialist advice and practical support as and when required
- Working with managers to prepare and carry out risk assessments; ensure that they are carried out in line with procedures and in a timely manner
- Excellent career prospects exist for ambitious individuals.
- A major player within their market
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity, then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/9760 in the subject field to email@example.com or call Carole on 0161 832 7463