- Location: Gloucestershire
- Job Type: H&S Hygiene
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c28k - £35k + benefits DOE
- Date Posted: 08/09/2023
- Expiry Date: 13/10/2023
Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor – FMCG
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Health, Safety & Environment Advisor to join a market-leading food group at their one of their flagship sites.
Role: HSE Facilitator
Salary: c28k – £35k + benefits DOE
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a food or FMCG manufacturing environment.
- You will need to have a NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum.
- You will need to have an Environmental qualification.
- Strong attention to detail. Planning and organisational skills.
- Auditing skills.
- Willingness to learn the knowledge of Health and Safety/Environmental legislation.
- Work well under pressure, be team focused, influential, flexible, a strong communicator and confident
- Demonstrate your experience with behavioural safety.
What you’ll be doing:
- There will be full comprehensive training offered on the role so eagerness to learn is absolutely a must.
- Reporting into the HSE Manager working cross functionally with the site to ensure all departments are adhering to HSE standards.
- To continually maintain, develop and improve safety and environmental standards.
- Work closely with all departments in developing an engaged workforce putting H&S first.
- Support the business and effectively communicate the measuring and monitoring performance against the Site HS&E KPIs.
- Keep abreast of any changes or updates to relevant legislation and industry guidance/best practice. Furthermore, ensure that such information is communicated and acted upon within your day-to-day role.
- Excellent career prospects exist for ambitious individuals.
- A major player within their market.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity, then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HM14078 in the subject field to email@example.com or call Hannah on 0161 832 7463