- Location: North London Commutable from Bristol, Bath, Somerset.
- Job Type: H&S Hygiene
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£40k
- Date Posted: 24/03/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/04/2022
Health Safety and Environmental Officer
Job Title: Health, Safety and Environmental Officer
Location: North London Commutable from Bristol, Bath, Somerset.
Would you like to drive the safety culture of one of the UK’s fastest growing chilled, food to go manufacturers in the South?
Supplying brand and private label into all the major retailers and food service this role is brand new and due to growth. A real opportunity to make this your own. And make a difference!
- NEBOSH Diploma. IOSH. IEMA are expected.
- Experience of managing and influencing positive changes within the organisation, supporting the development of a Health & Safety culture across the site.
- Management systems experience – e.g ISO14001, ISO4500.
- Exposure to working with all key stakeholders to develop and maintain a positive HSE culture.
- Must have first class communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven examples of behavioural safety successes/near misses/accident reporting etc.
- You will be responsible for driving the safety culture onsite and ensuring everyone adheres to the company’s policies on safety.
- Work closely with all departments – HR, Technical, NPD – to create a safe and healthy work place.
- Deliver training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Keep up to date on any changes to legislation to ensure continued compliance.
- Take an active role in work practices including 5S, AM and problem solving (including root cause analysis), to drive continuous improvement activity throughout the site.
- One of the UKs largest supplier of sustainable food products to all major retailers and food service.
- Family, friendly culture. Entrepreneurial and fast paced.
If you would like to know more about this role give me a call on 0161 832 7463 / 07399 935 170 for a confidential chat or email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference KG/10827 and I’ll get in touch.