Health, Safety and Environmental ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 25/05/2021
Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for a HSE Manager to join a market-leading food manufacturer as a Health and Safety lead.
Role: HSE Manager
Salary: Excellent + bonus package
- Must have previous experience in a Health & Safety and Environmental Manager role in a manufacturing environment – preferably Food or FMCG.
- You will be NEBOSH qualified, preferably diploma
- Display effective communication, listening, influencing and persuading skills at all levels.
- Ability to apply knowledge of Health and Safety/Environmental legislation
- Driver for continuous improvement within your role & the company’s environmental agenda
- You will have knowledge of current environmental legislation and how to devise and implement an environmental strategy.
- To develop, implement, monitor and maintain all Health & Safety Policies, Procedures, Systems and Legislative requirements to achieve and exceed company and UK /EU legal requirements within the manufacturing operations.
- You will devise and implement the Health, Safety and Environmental strategy and have this strategic input into the company’s future plans.
- To continually maintain, develop and improve safety standards.
- Ensure that the Company Health & Safety Policy is kept up to date and reviewed as necessary.
- Ensure ongoing smooth operations of the site through effective employee engagement and industrial relations management.
- You will be the main point of contact for all H&S matters and manage all contractors on site too.
- Arrange and carry out in liaison with other personnel, safety training of all employees. Ensuring that all training records are up to date and that all statutory training is in place.
- My client is a manufacturer of food products to all the major retailers
- There are lots of plans to further expand and grow.
- A company who have a reputation for looking after their teams.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity, then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/HSEMS in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emma on 0161 832 7463.