- Location: North London
- Job Type: H&S Hygiene
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c50k + Benefits
- Date Posted: 27/09/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/10/2022
Health Safety and Environmental Manager.
Salary – c50k + Benefits.
Location – North London.
Are you an experienced HSE Manager looking for the next role within a food manufacturing environment?
- Design, develop and lead HSE initiatives and implement HSE practices.
- Setting and managing an EHS budget.
- Advise and coach the Senior Management Team on the most up to date health and safety practices ensuring this is fed through to their teams.
- Using effective planning, communication, training, and policy development to drive the health and safety culture on site.
- Ensure all environmental policies are up to date and related back to the Senior leadership team for training.
- NEBOSH Diploma / IOSH.
- Must have previously worked within Health & Safety for a manufacturing business, preferably FMCG.
- Must exemplify behavioural safety successes candidate has implemented.
- Exemplify your experience working with ISO4001 and ISO8001.
- Supplying all major retailers around the UK and Ireland.
- Clear chances for progression set by the business.
- Part of a big portfolio or businesses supplying the UK with their favourite brands.
If you want to know more about this role, give Hannah a call on 01618327463 or email email@example.com with a copy of your CV quoting reference HM11871