- Location: Cheshire
- Job Type: H&S Hygiene
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£42K
- Date Posted: 01/07/2021
- Expiry Date: 06/08/2021
Health Safety and Environmental Manager
Salary – c£42k
Location – Cheshire.
Are you an experienced HSE Manager looking for the next role within a manufacturing environment?
- Design, develop and lead HSE initiatives and implement HSE practices.
- Setting and managing an EHS budget.
- Advise and coach the Senior Management Team on the most up to date health and safety practices ensuring this is fed through to their teams.
- Using effective planning, communication, training, and policy development to drive the health and safety culture on site.
- Ensure all environmental policies are up to date and related back to the Senior leadership team for training.
- NEBOSH Diploma / IOSH.
- Must have previously worked within Health & Safety for a manufacturing business, preferably FMCG.
- Must exemplify behavioural safety successes candidate has implemented.
- Exemplify your experience working with ISO4001 and ISO8001.
- Demand for this product has rocketed over the past 6 months.
- Supplying all major retailers around the UK and Ireland.
- Clear chances for progression set by the business.
If you want to know more about this role give Hannah a call on 07450406505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV quoting reference HM9420