- Location: – Greater Manchester
- Job Type: H&S Hygiene
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£60k - £70k + Car Allowance
- Date Posted: 28/04/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/05/2022
Health Safety and Environmental Manager 12month FTC.
Salary – c£60k – £70k + Car Allowance.
Location – Greater Manchester.
Make you mark with a long-standing food and drinking manufacturer. Lead by example on all Health Safety and Environmental matters and enforce a positive safety culture.
- Ensure the c500 people on site are proactively maintaining behavioural and environmental safety on site.
- Deliver data, reports, and presentations regarding a range of HSE matters whilst working alongside the senior management team offering advice and support on said matters.
- Organise internal and external reporting requirements, ensure all legislation is up to date, compliance is consistently followed and monitor on site performance set against key performances indicators.
- Manage, lead, and organise the requirements of ISO14001, 45001 and MCERTS audits.
- You will have autonomy to act on HSE matters but it’s important to present your actions in a way that is in the best interest of the business.
- Role reports into the Group Head of Health and Safety and but will also work closely with the European HSE teams.
- Ideally you will have a food manufacturing background however this is not essential to this position, if you have worked towards ISO 45001, 14001 and MCERTS.
- NEBOSH Diploma is essential.
- IEMA certificate in Environmental Management, preferably NEBOSH/NCRQ level 6.
- Proactive and passionate approach to HSE matters.
- You will need to gain buy in from overheads and the wider HSE leaders within the group meaning strong communication and presentation skills are needed.
- Global leader in producing and providing branded products to all the major retailers and food service sectors around the world.
If you want to know more about this role give Hannah a call on 0161 832 7463 or email email@example.com with a copy of your CV quoting reference HM10797