Health & Safety and Environmental AdvisorSilven Recruitment Posted 10/09/2019
Health & Safety and Environmental Advisor
This is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Co-ordinator to join a fast-growing food manufacturing company, who are currently the largest suppliers in their industry.
Role: Health & Safety and Environmental Co Ordinator
Location: Norfolk; Suffolk; Peterborough; Bury St Edmunds; Thetford; Kings Lynne; Wisbech
Salary: 26-32K + 3K car allowance
- Must have previous experience in a Health & Safety Advisor and Environmental role in a manufacturing environment – preferably Food or FMCG.
- You will have experience leading HSE projects.
- You will be competent in delivering internal HSE training to promote positive behaviours.
- You will have experience managing accident reporting systems, undertaking investigations and corrective actions.
- NEBOSH certified
What you’ll be doing:
- To develop, implement, monitor and maintain all Health & Safety Policies, Procedures, Systems and Legislative requirements to achieve and exceed company and UK /EU legal requirements within the manufacturing operations.
- To continually maintain, develop and improve safety standards.
- Ensure that the Company Health & Safety Policy is kept up to date and reviewed as necessary.
- Ensure ongoing smooth operations of the site through effective employee engagement and industrial relations management.
- Arrange and carry out in liaison with other personnel, safety training of all employees. Ensuring that all training records are up to date and that all statutory training is in place.
- My client is part of a wider food manufacturing group
- Currently leading within its market.
- Excellent career prospects exist for ambitious individuals to grow alongside the business.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity, then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref AT/5888 in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0161 832 7463.