- Location: East Midlands
- Job Type: H&S Hygiene
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £47,000
- Date Posted: 19/07/2023
- Expiry Date: 25/08/2023
Health, Safety, and Environment Manager
My client, a leading food supplier, is looking for a HSE Manager to join their team, in an exciting period of investment and growth. Covering two sites, you will be responsible for driving and maintaining the Environmental Health and Safety across each of the sites.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing support to the group in maintaining a safe workplace in accordance with all legal standards.
- Assisting in the development, implementation, and adherence of all EH&S policies, procedures, and programmes across the two sites.
- Developing and maintaining a culture of pride in health and safety and supporting the site management team in promoting such a culture.
- Monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and implementing measures to prevent accidents.
- Ambitious and autonomous individual
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Environmental experience
- IOSH desirable
- NEBOSH certificate desirable
If you are an ambitious HSE advisor looking for your next challenge, please click ‘apply now’ to be considered. Alternatively, contact Nicole Curtis on 02037943984 or 07784460169 or email@example.com