- Location: Northwest London
- Job Type: H&S Hygiene
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30,000 per annum
- Date Posted: 06/02/2023
- Expiry Date: 11/03/2023
Health, Safety and Environment Coordinator
Location – Northwest London
Salary – £30,000 per annum
A Northwest London company I am working with are looking for an HSE Coordinator. You will coordinate the practice of health, safety, and environment across the site. While promoting HSE culture, you will deliver best practice, complying with legislation.
For anybody looking to join an industry leading business this is a great opportunity! The company prides itself on quality, value, and innovation.
- Reporting to Managers and Supervisors, you will help identify hazards in the workplace and the corrective actions required, as well as initiate controls to minimise the risk.
- The maintenance and implementation of site Health and Safety systems, as well as root cause analysis of safety risks.
- The coordination of site safety monitoring systems.
- Championing ‘best practice’ ethos and culture.
- Internal Health & Safety audits to maintain a safe working environment and systems.
- Advise Managers and Supervisors in the implementation of Standard Operating Procedures.
- At daily meetings, deliver relevant Health and Safety information.
- Reviewing Risk Assessments and Safety System of Work.
- Stay up-to-date on relevant legislation, company policies and procedures, codes of practice, COSHH regulations relevant to the department.
Required Skills & Experience:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or higher
- A positive attitude and driven nature Food safety Level 3
- Understanding of hazard identification and near miss reporting
- Preferably have worked in an FMCG manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of HSG65 / PDCA
- Strong computer skills across all Microsoft suite
- Experience of digital HSMS platforms
If you would like to know more about this role, speak to Edward Crampton on 07852529538 or email him direct at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference EC12553