- Location: Bristol, Southwest
- Job Type: H&S Hygiene
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£30k + Benefits.
- Date Posted: 06/01/2023
- Expiry Date: 11/02/2023
Health and Safety Admin – FMCG
Salary – c£30k + Benefits.
Location – Bristol, Southwest
Proactively approach behavioural and environmental safety whilst developing your skillset.
- Assist the onsite SHE Manager in supporting the health safety and environmental strategies and initiatives which are ongoing on site, including: sustainability piece, 0 harm program, total reduction in energy – to name a few.
- Proactively carry out GEMBA walks, enforce behavioural and environmental safety and EHS inspections.
- Assist the SHE Manager in maintaining the ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and MCERTS accreditation.
- Develop and deliver all training matters regarding health safety and environmental to all on site, alongside the HSE team.
- Ensure that all legislation and corporate guidelines are maintained and consistently up to date.
- Ideally you will have a background with Food Manufacturing, however a factory-based background will suffice providing you have written risk assessments and SOPs.
- Ideally you will have a NEBOSH certificate or be working towards one.
- As you will have to gain buy in from full time and contracted employees strong communication skills are key.
- Existing and up to date knowledge on all of GB HSE regulations is preferred.
- Global leader in producing and providing branded products to all the major retailers and food service sectors around the world.
- Opportunities for career development can be discussed once you start with the business.
- The site has a rich history and has recently had a refurbishment.
If you would like to hear more reach out to Hannah on 0161 832 7463 or alternatively please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com quoting reference #HM12355