- Location: Devon, Dartmoor, Cornwall, Exeter
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£75-85k plus package & Relocation Available
- Date Posted: 09/01/2023
- Expiry Date: 18/02/2023
Head of Technical
Posted by: Silven recruitment
Job Title: Head of Technical
Location: Devon, Dartmoor, Cornwall, Exeter
Salary: c£75-85k plus package & Relocation Available
This is a fantastic role for a Senior Technical Manager, to work with a progressive food business who are focused on delivering their award-winning products through a talented management team and a passion for continuous improvement. This a people focused business so your interpersonal skills and team work are as important as your exceptional technical ability.
Super role, Super people, Super products … are you ready for a new challenge ?
- Are you an experienced Senior Technical Manager who has worked in Food Manufacturing / Processing?
- Have you been responsible for applying 3rd party food safety standards dealing and with the BRC accreditation process?
- Are you able to develop and motivate talented teams?
- Does your experience include working with major retailer technical policies and systems?
- Can you demonstrate your understanding of the principles and tools of Lean Manufacture?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
- The Technical Manager role reports to Managing Director and is responsible for developing and leading the site quality and technical services team and managing the teams, performance.
Duties will include:
- Managing the company’s site Quality team to ensure that the products are to standards that meet or exceed all agreed internal or external specifications
- Developing and maintaining a robust auditing programme that continues to meet the requirements set by the BRC and major retailers
- Be customer facing on all technical issues, maintaining a positive proactive relationship with retailers
- Develop a quality culture throughout the manufacturing site by actively facilitating continuous improvement
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref mc11864 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 07792 465247.