- Location: North West (Manchester)
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£60k + excellent benefits.
- Date Posted: 31/05/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/06/2022
Head of Technical
Job Title: Head of Technical
Location: North West (Manchester)
Salary: c£60k + excellent benefits.
Are you strong Technical Manager with proven experience of implementing strategy and supporting the direction of a Technical team?
Supplying brand, high end products into all the major retailers, both in the UK and globally, this role is a rare opportunity to take control of the Technical, Quality, Food Safety and Development of this household name in a rising sector. A real opportunity to make this your own. And make a difference!
This is a fabulous role for a first-class Head of Technical with inspirational people engagement skills.
Part of larger group, this role looks after the UK retail arm of the global company and will require expert knowledge and confident decision making.
Working closely with Supply Chain and Innovation, you will have full autonomy to implement a Technical strategy on site.
This a fast paced environment but the rewards will be exemplary – their portfolio of products are growing rapidly. They cannot afford to be left behind in this growing sector so you would play an instrumental part of the business.
You will be responsible for the Technical relationship with customers, including all major retailers.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Senior Technical role
- Experience of dealing with third party co-manufacturers.
- Experience of handling challenging customer relationships
- Excellent leadership skills
- Global regulatory affairs would be an advantage.
- Prides itself in the quality of their products.Sustainability and fair trade important.
- Family, friendly culture.Entrepreneurial and fast paced.
If you would like to know more about this role give me a call on 0161 832 7463 / 07399 935 170 for a confidential chat or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KG/11365 and I’ll get in touch.