- Location: Norfolk
- Job Type: Food Science
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£75k KPI Bonus, pension + healthcare
- Date Posted: 21/06/2023
- Expiry Date: 28/07/2023
Head of Technical
Job Title: Head of Technical
Salary: c£75k KPI Bonus, pension + healthcare
Are you a Senior Technical Manager within Chilled Food Manufacturing?
Are you able to drive standards to meet BRC and retailer audit requirements and are you looking for your next challenge?
- As Head of Technical you will be a key member of the SMT of this key site, managing the site Technical, Quality and team and ensuring that the company’s products are manufactured to standards that meet or exceed all agreed internal or external specifications.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a robust auditing programme that continues to meet the requirements set by all the BRC and all major retailers.
- Supervisory management of the hygiene function in line with the sites Hygiene Management System. Providing technical advice to SMT, site departments and customers on a regularly basis.
- Developing the site technical strategy, to show continuous improvement and added value.
- Develop a quality culture throughout the manufacturing site by supporting the FGM and senior team to continuously improve against standards.
- Do you have relevant and up to date industry qualifications, including HACCP and Food Safety Level 4?
- You will preferably have a relevant degree but its not essential.
- Are you experienced within chilled food manufacturing in particular?
- As a Head of Technical, have you been responsible for dealing with one of the UK’s major retailers, in relation to audits, etc?
- You will have an excellent track record of managing teams, building capability, addressing any issues effectively and in compliance with legislative and company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate a solid level of numeracy – able to calculate and report on performance and shift KPI’s and present to the board and customers.
- My client is a renowned manufacturer of high-quality food products. Being one of the biggest food manufacturers within the UK.
- My client will offer excellent career development opportunities for those with ambition!
To apply for this exciting exclusive role, please send a copy of your CV quoting HM13506 to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463