- Location: North London Commutable from Bristol, Bath, Somerset.
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£70-80k + excellent benefits.
- Date Posted: 25/03/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/04/2022
Head of Technical – Chiled, Food to Go.
Job Title: Head of Technical – Retail
Location: North London
Salary: c£70-80k + excellent benefits.
Are you strong Head of Technical with a desire to drive forward of one of the UK’s fastest growing chilled, food to go manufacturers in the South?
Supplying brand and private label into all the major retailers and food service this role is a rare opportunity to take control of the Technical, Quality, Food Safety and Development of this household name in a rising sector. A real opportunity to make this your own. And make a difference!
This is a fabulous role for a first-class Head of Technical with inspirational people engagement skills.
Part of larger group, this role looks after the UK retail arm of the global company and will require expert knowledge and confident decision making.
Working closely with the Site Director, you will have full autonomy to implement a Technical strategy on site.
This a fast paced, tough environment but the rewards will be exemplary – their portfolio of products and clients is growing rapidly. They cannot afford to be left behind in this growing sector so you would play an instrumental part of the business.
You will be responsible for the Technical relationship with customers, including all major retailers.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Senior Technical role
- A background in chilled products, ready to eat products.
- High risk production experience
- Experience of handling challenging customer relationships
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong allergen knowledge
- One of the UKs largest supplier of sustainable food products to all major retailers and food service.
- Family, friendly culture.Entrepreneurial and fast paced.
If you would like to know more about this role give me a call on 0161 832 7463 / 07399 935 170 for a confidential chat or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KG/10747 and I’ll get in touch.