- Location: West london
- Job Type: Packaging
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Excellent
- Date Posted: 24/08/2022
- Expiry Date: 24/09/2022
Head of Sustainability Packaging Strategy
Job Title: Head of Sustainability Packaging Strategy – 12 months FTC
Location: West London
Salary: Excellent + benefits
This is a fantastic role for a Packaging innovation professional to lead the development of a long term innovation and sustainability strategy with a brand leading FMCG business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Packaging Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Science, Policy, or other relevant technical discipline.
- Significant experience in FMCG/ CPG or retail/food service packaging development experience, including significant experience of food and beverage.
- Strong functional expertise and established network in packaging material science, equipment and product-package interaction.
- Project Management skills
- Demonstrated ability to translate consumer, customer and business needs into cohesive packaging tactics to support a regional and/or global strategy.
- Partner with senior functional leaders – regionally and globally – to create, validate and commercialise packaging innovation strategy in support of the delivery of long term sustainability goals, whilst driving quality and margin enhancement through packaging innovation.
- Develop functional plans/priorities to ensure that products are operationalised to meet calendar deadlines and resource availability, acting as a conduit between/enabler for the product, marketing, supply chain teams within the Global Packaging Innovation team, to ensure delivery of the sustainable packaging strategy.
- Maintain European packaging regulatory roadmap and status updates for the region, working with internal legal and external legal counsel to ensure effective legal horizon scanning and interpretation into meaningful, actionable insights.
- My client is a market leading brand that has seen impressive growth in its sector over the last few years.
- This new opportunity now exists for a Head of Sustainable Packaging to focus on the development of the innovation strategy and to give the business strategic competitive advantage for the next 12 months.
To apply for this exciting new role, please send a copy of your CV quoting Job Reference EH/PSM to emma.hanson@ silven.co.uk or call me on 0161 832 7463 / 07922 465955.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful