Head of Supply ChainSilven Recruitment Posted 30/04/2020
Head of Supply Chain
Posted by: Silven recruitment
Job Title: Head of Supply Chain
Location: Greater London
Salary: Excellent + executive benefits package
My client has seen huge growth in the last 5 years and has doubled it’s revenue in that time. They also have a strong track record of bringing exciting innovation to the retailers. With a structured plan in place for further strategic growth, this is a really exciting time to join!
This is a retained and exclusive role so you wont hear about it from anywhere else.
- We’re looking for a graduate calibre Head of Supply Chain from a food & drink manufacturing/ foodservice or food retail background.
- A background in global Supply Chain Management, business processes and demand planning is also essential.
- Experience in a supply chain manager position, within an FMCG environment, with a strong experience in S&OP and logistics.
- Strong stakeholder management, for both internal and external customers.
- Hands’-on person able to operate in the less structured environment of a fast-paced, agile business, while being passionate about driving efficiencies and a strong system & process development agenda.
- You’ll have a passion for what you do and always deliver to the very highest standards. You work with openness, honesty, and integrity.
- You need a demonstrated track record of strong negotiating performance and managing multi-functional teams.
- You will report to the Supply Chain and Operations Director and as a key member of the senior team you will strive to deliver the business’s growth strategy and the goals in support of the development of world class performance and products.
- Overall accountability for execution of S&OP process
- As Head of Supply Chain you will be responsible for delivering innovation projects with existing and new suppliers (from initial supplier selection all through to project launch)
- You will manage logistics contracts with 3PL providers in different countries.
- Oversee customer service delivery and OTIF performance
- Hold supplier relationships and accountable for supplier performance management
- You will generate new ideas and concepts that can be implemented and reapplied in other markets too.
- You will continually investigate and recommend new and comparable ways of working, techniques, etc. that may increase profitability, productivity and effectiveness.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting opportunity , please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/HOSCL to our retained consultant Emma Hanson or call Emma on 0161 832 7463 for a confidential discussion.