Head of Supply ChainSilven Recruitment Posted 11/05/2021
Head of Supply Chain
£60,000-£65,000 + Package (Car Allowance + Bonus + Healthcare + Pension)
Job Reference: GG/9113
This is a fantastic opportunity to set and deliver the supply chain strategy for a very successful, growing business in the Cheshire countryside. You will lead all supply chain activities, including procurement, systems, 3PL arrangements, forecasting and planning.
The key responsibilities in the role include:
- To be a leader (not a manager) and figure head for all Supply Chain activities.
- To manage Procurement alongside the Purchasing Manager
- Support the role out of the ERP system and introduce an MRP system
- Develop and performance manage 3rd Party Logistics and Warehousing
- Review the supply chain function and develop and implement a 5-year strategy
- Develop comprehensive S&OP forecasting
- Take overall responsibility for Planning, Scheduling and Control
- A degree in a Business, Supply Chain, or similar discipline.
- Ten+ years’ post graduate experience in Supply Chain Management.
- An analytical mind, with attention to detail and an ability to interpret data
- Experience of developing customer relationships and building collaborative forecasting processes.
- Forecasting system experience (e.g., SAP APO, Oracle Demantra, Microsoft Dynamics, and Sage) & Advanced Excel skills (formulas, pivot-tables, macros).
- Procurement, Purchasing, Buying experience (e.g., SAP APO, Oracle Demantra, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage) & Advanced Excel skills (formulas, pivot-tables, macros).
- An excellent communicator and influencer at all levels of an organisation.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a passion to succeed and challenge the status quo where value adding.
To apply for this role, please contact Gilbert Gregory at Silven on either 07487 732 962, 0161 832 7463 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference GG/9113.